VISION OF THE COLLEGE
“Topromote good physical and mental health, development of pupils’ attitude and inculcationof the discipline of a responsible citizen and to create a class ofintellectually morally sound and committed citizens, who will become a humanresources of high caliber, to cater to the needs of the society and the countryas a whole in accordance with our motto “ sa vidya ya vimukttaye” means “Knowledge Liberates”.
MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
*Spreading higher education in anarea of rural backwardness;
*To accord priority to the educationof women, minority section, as well as Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled caste and othervulnerable sections of society.
*To appreciate and respect all faiths,foster self and community development and promote religious harmony leading to nationalintegration.
*To promote value based education.
*To create a teaching - learning environmentconducive to the pursuit of higher knowledge, relevant skills and experience.
* To continue efforts to include newdevelopments in education into the curriculum so as to promote academicadvancement leading to national development.
* To promote awareness on ecologicaland environmental issues.
* To effect changes in the curriculumwith information and communication technology.
* To develop skilled personnel throughvocational and entrepreneurial education.
* To create research environment whichcan lead to consultancy and extension.
* To sensitize the students on socio-economicissues with special focus on human rights and gender issues.
* To develop entrepreneurialmotivation among students.
Makeavenues for the future generation of the rural area to become a self-competent humanbeing.