"By dint of hard work for the country rendered in a spirit of selfless sevice may you march ahead with hope and courage as torch bearer of a peaceful revolution. Remember that in this dynamic world you must go forward or else you will be left behind."
Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy
VISION OF THE COLLEGE
“Topromote good physical and mental health, development of pupils’ attitude and inculcationof the discipline of a responsible citizen and to create a class ofintellectually morally sound and committed citizens, who will become a humanresources of high caliber, to cater to the needs of the society and the countryas a whole in accordance with our motto “ sa vidya ya vimukttaye” means “Knowledge Liberates”.
MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
*Spreading higher education in anarea of rural backwardness;
*To accord priority to the educationof women, minority section, as well as Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled caste and othervulnerable sections of society.
*To appreciate and respect all faiths,foster self and community development and promote religious harmony leading to nationalintegration.
*To promote value based education.
*To create a teaching - learning environmentconducive to the pursuit of higher knowledge, relevant skills and experience.
* To continue efforts to include newdevelopments in education into the curriculum so as to promote academicadvancement leading to national development.
* To promote awareness on ecologicaland environmental issues.
* To effect changes in the curriculumwith information and communication technology.
* To develop skilled personnel throughvocational and entrepreneurial education.
* To create research environment whichcan lead to consultancy and extension.
* To sensitize the students on socio-economicissues with special focus on human rights and gender issues.
* To develop entrepreneurialmotivation among students.
Makeavenues for the future generation of the rural area to become a self-competent humanbeing.